Thursday, August 11, 2011

JAI #79 Top Picks!

Hello Everyone, well another week has come and gone - hopefully we're one week closer to warmer weather as I am SO over Winter!

Lots and lots of entries this week, thanks so much for playing along with us!  The winner for this week, in what ended up being a very close call, is Alison with this gorgeous card -



Congratulations!


Here is your badge to wear on your blog:

Link

Honorable Mentions for this week go to -

Yenni
Di

Click on their names and leave some lovely comments.

Come back at midnight to check out our next challenge!

Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! Thank you SO SO MUCH for selecting my card! It's my very first challenge "win" and I couldn't be happier! I hope to play along with you guys soon. :)

    ReplyDelete